- Designed for : Installing, Dismantling
- Fits on : Ski-Doo
This reversible ratcheting wrench is used to remove and install the helix.
- This single-end, flat wrench is 9-3/4" long with a removable/replaceable shortened T-40 torx bit.
- Low profile design allows for easy access to the helix bolts between the frame and the clutch.
- Vinyl grip provides a comfortable ergonomic grip and prevents the wrench from scratching or marring your machine.
- Retaining ring allows for the bit to be removed and replaced when damaged.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.