Rule’s LoPro Series Bilge Pumps are only 2.25” high, but can move a mighty 900 gallons per hour. Each one features a threaded discharge nozzle with straight and 90° fittings, and the body can swivel up to 180°, making it a great fit for small spaces and odd configurations. - 900 gallon per hour capacity. The 900D can move a colossal 900 gallons of water per hour, even though it has an extremely low profile.
- Fully rotating discharge body. The entire body swivels up to 180°, making the pump extremely easy to install.
- Threaded discharge nozzle. The threads allow the discharge nozzle to couple with either a straight or 90° fitting, both of which are included. An included tricuspid check valve, used with the straight fitting, can be used to minimize the backflow of water.
- Horizontal or vertical mounting. The 900D features a variety of mounting options to accommodate the boat’s design.
- 12V DC operation. The pump operates on standard marine electrical power while delivering high capacity pumping power.
- Voltage: 12VDC
- Flow: 900GPH open flow at 13.6V
- Amp Draw: 4A approx
- Protection: TCO
- Port Configuration: 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/8”
- Straight, 90 degree 3/4”
- Backflow preventer valve can be used with straight fittings
- Height: 2.3”
- Length: 7.6”
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.