- Kit : Yes
- Strength : 1550 lbs
- Winch type : Fuel
- Cable included : No
- Strap included : Yes
- Material : Steel
- Length : 50 m
Gas-Powered Portable Capstan Winch Kit:
The gas-powered portable capstan winch offers 700 kg (1550 lbs) of power. It is the ideal winch for hunters, boaters, snowmobilers or quad riders and other applications requiring a winch more compact and portable.
Powered by the reliable Honda’s full 360o ‘’any-side-up’’ 4-stroke engine (GX-35)!
Thanks to the capstan principle, there is no limit to the rope length. You’ll be able to pull what you want, where you want. Also, unlike conventional winches, it offers a constant pulling power. The rope is tied to the load and the other end is wrapped 3 or 4 turns on the capstan drum. When the engine is running, the capstan drum is automatically turning. You simply have to pull on the rope to apply friction on the drum to pull the load.
Hitch Plate Winch Anchor:
Fits towing balls up to 50 mm (2'') diameter.
The hitch plate turns any vehicle into a pulling anchor for the 078001 winch. Simply hook the winch to the plate using the safety hooks and slide the key-hole shape over your ball hitch and you're ready to pull.
Oval locking carabiner steel:
Use this locking carabiner to attach swing side snatch blocks, slings or rope end accessories.
- Material: Zinc plated with anodized aluminum screw gate lock.
- Swivel gate with 17 mm (0.67'') opening
- Minimum break strength: 25 KN (5500 lb)
- With a minimum breakpoint of 2200 kg (4850 lb) for the 10 mm (3/8'') and 3300 kg (7275 lb) for the 12 mm (1/2''), this rope is available in different lengths.
- It features double braid construction for durability and low-stretch properties for safety.
- Its low cost and abrasion resistance make it a good choice for use with the 1550lbs Portable Winch where it is subject to friction and heat.
- Stretch: Only 12% at break point..
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.