Jabsco PAR-Max Series Water Pressure Pumps are simple, quiet, easy to maintain, and provide hot or cold water at the turn of a tap. They’re also versatile enough to produce a full flow or a trickle, according to need.
Our smallest pump, the PAR-Max 1 is designed for smaller day boats. It’s available with or without an elegant faucet. Miniature multi-outlet water pressure pump serves one or two 3/8" (10mm) outlets at any one time.Features and Benefits:
- CO-Molded diaphragm technology for long life and durability.
- Integrated, sealed pressure switch for on-demand operation
- Can run dry without damage
- Vibration dampening mounting feet
- Quick connect ports for easy of installation, servicing and maintenance
- Equipped with integrated bypass module to reduce cycling and provide smoother flow
- Self-priming up to 6' (1.8m)
- Dual diaphragm operation
- Diaphragm design allows dry running
- Thermal overload protection automatically stops motor should it overheat due to overload, with auto restart feature
- Pressure switch cut-in at 22 psi (1.5 bar), cut-out at 35 psi (2.4 bar)
- Complies with USCG 183.410 and ISO 8846 MARINE (Ignition Protection)
- Three-year warranty
- FLOW : 1 GPM (3.8 LPM)
- SHUT-OFF PRESSURE : 35 psi (2.4 bar)
- FITTING : Two 1/4" (6mm) straight John Guest
- SIZE : 6.47" long x 4.05" wide x 2.66" high (16.4cm x 10.3cm x 6.8cm)
- WEIGHT : 1.3lb (0.6kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.